Brunch is the best – a mixture of breakfast and lunch, what more could you ask for?! We’re sharing some of our favorite brunch recipes to spark some ideas for your weekend eating.
Brunch really consists of three main parts – the drinks, the sweet foods and the savory foods. And since every great brunch starts with delicious drinks that is where we’ll start with our favorite recipes.
- 5 ingredient cinnamon coffee – use this recipe to make hot or iced coffee just a touch more fancy with a hint of cinnamon.
- Iced Bailey’s coffee latte – make this when you need a little something extra in your iced coffee, give this recipe a try.
- Iced salted honey latte – this latte doesn’t require a fancy espresso machine…all you need is a jar and a microwave!
- Sweet cream iced coffee – the easiest recipe of all time that also happens to taste amazing! You’ll never have to buy a coffee again.
- Mimosa bar – let your guests decide what juice they use, which fruit to add and more. A ‘bar‘ is a great way to lay out options with a group.
- Pink Mimosa – upgrade your mimosas with this simple recipe with a twist on the classic!
- Cucumber melon spritzer – A great option that is non-alcoholic, still a bit fun and not a coffee drink.
THE SWEET OPTIONS:
- 3 ingredient banana pancakes – this recipe will become your favorite way to use overripe bananas and makes it east to add any toppings!
- Lemon donuts – no brunch is complete without donuts and these lemon donuts are baked making them just a touch more healthy than the fried alternative.
- Slow cooker hot cross buns cinnamon rolls – if you’re having people over for brunch, it’s the best to use a slow cooker to free up oven space and allow you to visit with guests which is why this recipe is perfect for brunch.
- Waffle bar – always fun to allow people to assemble their own favorite items – another great ‘bar‘ option!
- Chocolate chip waffles with strawberry sauce – this recipe is made with my super tasty eggless waffles – that we literally make every single week at home – and made a touch more special with a delicious strawberry sauce.
- Lemon Loaf – you can enjoy this loaf that is made with gluten free flour and lots of lemon!
- Shortcut Danish pastry – only 5 ingredients and unbelievably easy to make. Such a treat, it’s perfect for brunch with your girlfriends.
- Sweet potato pancakes – a great mix of savory and sweet – the perfect transition food for brunch.
- French Toast Casserole – made with raisin cinnamon swirl bread and a crunchy sugar topping!
- Blueberry cherry muffins – made with fresh blueberries and cherries with a streusel topping. But if you prefer a different muffin flavor, check out more here.
THE SAVORY OPTIONS:
- Quiche – a make ahead meal that does great in the freezer. This recipe will free up time in the morning of your brunch so you can focus on your guests or other menu items.
- Egg cups – great for brunch because you can prep them ahead of time! And they make great leftovers too.
- Goat cheese souffle cups – if you’re wanting to get a little bit fancier, it’s time to try a souffle. but don’t get scared by the term souffle, these are actually not too hard to make!
- Slow cooker breakfast casserole – this recipe is packed with veggies and can be made ahead of time.
- Freezer frittata with salsa and sausage – frittatas are a great option for brunch because of how flexible they are with ingredients and that they can be made ahead of time.
- Sheet pan breakfast – 5 ingredients and great for a smaller group. The best part of a sheet pan breakfast is that the whole meal is ready at one time instead of waiting on one item.
- Cucumber sandwiches – easy, delicious and under 5 ingredients!
- Egg salad – sometimes the classics are just better and putting this on a sandwich (maybe add some bacon) makes it a great lunch dish too.
- Rainbow salad with blood orange dressing – as delicious as it is beautiful, plus it’s a refreshing dish bite
- Whole wheat fruit pizza cookies – a healthy yet delicious bite-sized treat!
- Peach and tomato Panzanella – I love this dish as a side or light lunch salad option – perfectly hearty with sourdough croutons.
- Parmesan chorizo muffins – a great snack, side dish or appetizer with a little kick to it!
- Anything goes granola – great to set out and allow guests to snack on or mix with yogurt as they wish! This recipe makes a large batch so you could also bag it up and give it away as a favor if you’re celebrating something!
Hopefully you found a recipe that you will love and make this weekend for brunch!