You’re going to fall in love with this easy recipe for blueberry pie with a graham cracker crust because it tastes so good and is made with only 5 ingredients! It’s an easy 5 ingredient dessert recipe which is perfect for any get together!
Every summer, we highly suggest buying fresh blueberries in bulk so you can enjoy them all year long! Simply divide up the blueberries into gallon size Ziploc bags and freeze them to use at a later date.
And yup, you can do the same with other great fresh fruit, like peaches – check out some details in this post for freezer peach crumble.
This is a no bake pie so it’s super achievable for even the most beginning baker to try. With a few ingredients, you can have this pie ready to eat after a couple hours to chill in your refrigerator.
5 ingredient Blueberry pie ingredients
- Corn starch
- Lemon juice
- Graham cracker crust
How do you make a blueberry pie not soggy?
- The best part about this pie is how the filling is prepared – and that is what makes it not soggy too!
- Two things are important. First, the cornstarch. Be sure to include that in the first step. Secondly, you don’t include all of the blueberries right away. Half of the blueberries are cooked and the other half are added later.
The way this pie is cooked makes every bite soooo delicious! Because all of the blueberries aren’t crushed and macerated during the cooking so there is a perfect mixture of pie filling and whole blueberries.
For us, there is no better way to serve pie than with delicious vanilla ice cream! So, add a big scoop and enjoy!
Here are some other recipes you might enjoy:
- 5 ingredient pumpkin pie
- Blueberry skillet dump cake
- 5 ingredient brown sugar pie
- Peanut butter freezer pie
5 Ingredient Blueberry Pie in Graham Cracker Crust
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3.5 Tablespoon corn starch
- 1/4 cup water
- 5 cups fresh blueberries divided
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice fresh from lemon
- 1 graham cracker crust 9 inches
- In a large saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch. Add water and lemon juice, stirring until smooth
- Stir in 2 1/2 cups blueberries, bring to a boil. Cook and stir until thickened
- Remove from heat and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Gently stir in 2 1/2 cups (remaining) blueberries, pour in to pie crust- refrigerate until chilled (1-2 hours)
- Serve with vanilla ice cream