If you’re looking for a delicious easy and flavorful pork roast and potatoes recipe, I’ve got just the recipe for you! This 5 ingredient crock pot pork roast and potatoes recipes comes together in a flash and is so delicious, the whole family will be gobbling this up in no time!
I recently shared a reader survey (thank to those of you have already taken it – if you haven’t and you could spare a few minutes, I’d be super appreciative, and there’s a $100 amazon gift card giveaway you can enter!) and have absolutely loved seeing the responses. One of the things I found interesting but not surprising is that you guys want to see more slow cooker – crock pot recipes!
The slow cooker is such a fantastic way to get a delicious meal on the table without much hands on time! Take for example this recipe – all you do is literally put the ingredients in a slow cooker (and there’s only 5 ingredients: pork roast, potatoes, garlic salt, Italian seasoning and chicken broth) and then set it and forget it.
Yay for 5 ingredient Fridays!
You could put the ingredients for this pork roast and potatoes recipe in the slow cooker in the morning before heading out the door to work and let it cook on low all day until you get home (the meat will be suuuuper tender), or you could put it in the slow cooker in the morning or afternoon on the weekend for a delicious family dinner for 4 hours (the pork cuts into nice slices in 4 hours on high).
Whichever way you cook it, this 5 ingredient slow cooker pork roast and potatoes is one amazing dish that I think you’re really going to enjoy!
- 1.5-2 lb boneless pork roast
- 1.5-2 lbs small red potatoes, cut into 4s
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Put the pork roast in a slow cooker. Arrange cut potatoes around the roast.
- Sprinkle garlic salt over the roast and potatoes, and then sprinkle the Italian seasoning around over the pork roast.
- Pour chicken broth into the slow cooker. Place lid on and cook on high for 4 hours, or low for 8 hour
- If cooking it on low, remove the roast and let it rest for 5 minutes, then slice it before serving.
Sign up for email updates and get a free eCookbook with our top 25 recipes!