- Ears of corn
- Grated parmesan cheese
How do I make grilled corn with parmesan?
- Preheat the grill. Don’t forget this important step!
- Husk corn and soak for 30 minutes.
- Grill corn.
- Prepare mayonnaise mixture and spread over corn.
- Sprinkle with remaining parmesan cheese.
- Serve and enjoy!
If you’re short on time, you can prep this grilled corn with parmesan recipe by soaking the corn ahead of time. You can also make the mayonnaise spread ahead by simply combining the mayonnaise, lime, cheese and paprika then keep it in the refrigerator until you’re ready to grill.
I love when it’s warm enough out to grill any and everything, especially vegetables. Nick and I love making these balsamic vegetables and grilled sweet potatoes. The perfect char on the potatoes is delish!
And, if you’re going to be doing a lot of grilling this summer, I would highly recommend getting your very own grill basket. We use ours weekly!
This 5 ingredient grilled corn with parmesan recipe is a great way to enjoy corn on the grill and add a flavorful kick that you’ll love!
5 Ingredient Grilled Corn with Parmesan
- 5 ears corn
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 lime, juice and zest from lime
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese plus 1 Tbs. for sprinkling
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- Preheat grill.
- Gently pull husks down from corn and remove silk.
- Soak corn in water for 30 minutes.
- Remove corn from water and gently tap on the side of the sink or bowl to remove excess water.
- Place on the grill , turning occasionally, until tender, about 15 minutes.
- In bowl combine mayonnaise, grated zest and juice of lime, 1/4 cup parmesan cheese and paprika. Stir to combine. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Put corn onto a plate, spread mayo mixture over corn, sprinkle with remaining tablespoon of parmesan cheese, and serve
[…] grilled corn will change the way you enjoy corn this summer, promise, it’s so […]
[…] Chicken served with 5 ingredient grilled corn with parmesan […]