This 5 ingredient sheet pan breakfast recipe is not only delicious, but perfect for when you’re trying to serve breakfast and keep all of the food hot and ready at the same!
All of these ingredients are easy to cook, so why make them on a sheet pan? That is my absolute favorite part about this recipe – putting it all on a sheet pan means all of the breakfast food is done at once! There have been morning after morning where we are having a fun family breakfast but either Nick or I are always in the kitchen still flipping eggs or finishing sausage. On a sheet pan, we can all eat a hot breakfast together!
What ingredients do you need for a sheet pan breakfast?
- Hash browns
- Breakfast sausage
Do you cook bacon before or after eggs?
You can make this recipe one of two ways, but the eggs always come after the bacon because they cook much more quickly.
- Start by cooking the sausage, bacon and hash browns. Then remove the bacon after 15 minutes and continue cooking the sausage and hash browns for another 10 minutes.
- Cook sausage and hash browns for 10 minutes. Add bacon and cook for another 15 minutes. This method is recommended for efficiency!
If your mornings are anything like mornings at my house, they are loud and chaotic. This sheet pan breakfast allows me to mostly set it and forget it. Prep, throw in the oven and have a great breakfast in under 30 minutes.
No breakfast is complete without tasty toast on the side. I had a little fun and used a heart shaped cookie cutter to make heart shaped toast. Great to serve to your kids for some added fun or perfect for a special occasion breakfast.
If you want to spruce things up a bit, sneak some veggies in! You could add a bell pepper or onion, chopped up finely. Or, try sweet potatoes instead of hash browns.
If you’re looking for other great breakfast recipes for a group, check out some of my favorites below:
5 Ingredient Sheet Pan Breakfast
- 8 slices bacon 1/2 package. I like center-cut bacon
- 9 links breakfast sausage
- 8 eggs
- 15 ounces frozen hash brown I use half of a 30oz. bag
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese optional
- 1 teaspoon salt divided
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spray a sheet pan lightly with cooking spray.
- Lay out sausage links and hash browns. Put in oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Add bacon and cook for another 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and crack 8 eggs directly onto the sheet pan. Sprinkle salt on hash browns and eggs (½ tsp on each).
- Put sheet pan back in oven for 12 minutes. Remove from oven, serve and enjoy!
- Add your favorite cheese on top for the last 5 minutes of baking time.
I cannot wait to try this!
I think you’ll absolutely love it once you try it you’ll want to make breakfast like this all the time!