Oh my goodness…this weeks Five Ingredient Friday is so good…soooo good and so easy to make, like all the Five Ingredient Fridays! A really cool trick for this recipe is to brush a little of the soup can remnants on the top of the Chicken Pot Pie before baking, it really adds a wonderful golden color and crispy hint to the top.
Just look at the inside…yum yum yum…I feel like every week I say ‘this is one of my favorite 5 ingredient recipes’ and I feel like I want to say that about this one too!
Have you entered the Sweetphi January Giveaway?
- 1. 2 9-inch Pie crusts (I used deep dish frozen pie crusts)
- 2. 2 cups shredded cheddar
- 3. 1.25 lbs chicken breasts
- 4. 1 lb mixed frozen vegetables
- 5. 1 can cream of chicken (I used 98% fat free)
- Salt & Pepper
Sign up for email updates and get a free eCookbook with our top 25 recipes!