Enjoy this Asian ground turkey lettuce wrap salad as a healthy and filling lunch or dinner recipe. You’re going to love how easy this salad is to make and how versatile it is (you can make this easy healthy Asian wrap salad with ground chicken or ground turkey and you can serve it as lettuce wraps or a salad.)
I’ve turned amazing lettuce wraps into salad in this recipe.
I was craving the crunch factor and this salad delivers on that, to the max!
Have you ever wondered how to make lettuce wraps at home? With this healthy Asian wrap salad you can make the recipe as either wraps, with lettuce as the ‘wrap’ or you can make it over a bed of lettuce, like I did here with salad, OR, you could serve it with a side of rice.
I used my recipe for Asian ground turkey and rice bowls as inspiration. This is the low carb, easy, healthy, salad-version.
This healthy ground turkey Asian lettuce wrap salad is also perfect for meal prep, meaning you can make it ahead and then have it ready for meals to take to work!
The Easy Healthy Asian Ground Turkey Lettuce Wrap Salad is a perfect balance of nutrition, taste, and convenience. This delightful dish will leave you feeling satisfied and energized without weighing you down. Whether you’re seeking a light lunch or a flavorful dinner, these lettuce wraps will quickly become a favorite in your recipe repertoire. So, gather your ingredients and embark on a culinary journey to savor the rich flavors of Asia in this wholesome and delicious salad!
Other recipes you might enjoy:
- Asian Ground Turkey and Rice Bowls Recipe
- The Best Ground Turkey Tacos
- Sweet and Spicy Turkey Sloppy Joes
Easy Healthy Asian Ground Turkey Lettuce Wrap Salad
- For the turkey:
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce or tamari if GF
- 1.5 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon sriracha or chili paste
- pinch of salt and pepper
- For the dressing:
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1.5 tablespoons grapeseed oil or a mild oil like vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 garlic clove pressed
- 1 green onion finely chopped
- pinch salt and pepper
- For the salad:
- 8 cups bibb lettuce or a mixture of greens
- 1 bell pepper chopped
- 3 green onions finely chopped
- 1/3 cup cashews chopped
- In a nonstick skillet over high heat, add in ground turkey, breaking it up with a spatula as it cooks. Pour in soy sauce, brown sugar, sriracha and a pinch of salt and pepper. Cook for 10 minutes, or until ground turkey is cooked through and no more pink shows. Remove from heat as you prepare the rest of the salad.
- In a small bowl or container whisk together the rice wine vinegar, grapeseed oil, sesame oil, grated ginger, garlic, green onion, and pinch of salt and pepper.
- To make the salad divide the lettuce between 4 plates or containers (2 cups per serving). Top each salad with 1/4 of the ground turkey, 1/4 of the bell pepper and green onions and 1/4 of the chopped cashews. Spoon 1/4 of the dressing on top of each salad and enjoy!