For this weeks installment of Five Ingredient Friday there are Sour Cream and Chive Oven Fries…yum! If you’ve ever visited Milwaukee and gone to a restaurant, you may have seen Sour Cream and Chive Fries on the menu, hopefully you ordered them and know what great flavors the pairing of sour cream and chives are. If not, try these immediately and fall in love!
- 2 Tbs Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbs Sour Cream (I used reduced fat)
- 2 Tbs Freeze Dried Chives (can buy these in the spice isle at the grocery store)
- 1 Tbs True Life Sea Salt by True Botanica (can be purchased at www.truebotanica.com) or a sea salt with some herbs and seasonings it in.
- 2 Russet Potatoes, peeled, cleaned and cut
All the lovely ingredients. For the True Life Sea Salt see the True Botanica Website
Sign up for email updates and get a free eCookbook with our top 25 recipes!