These healthy homemade pudding cups are going to become your new favorite snack! Made with Kemps® Probiotic milk, these pudding cups are such a fun healthy snack recipe with endless topping options.
This post has been sponsored by Kemps. As always, all thoughts and opinions are mine alone. Thank you for supporting the brands and products I love, which make the SweetPhi blog possible.
As I was doing my weekly Target run (<- a total necessity now that I am a mom, for real) I was passing all these displays of Kombucha and other health drinks and thinking to myself how my husband would probably roll his eyes extra hard if I brought home one more weird drink to try that we would end up hating and throwing out. Then, out of the corner of my eye in the specialty milk section I spotted Kemps Probiotic milk.
Ding ding ding, a little bell went off in my head. Milk? Milk is something we drink or use daily (for breakfast with cereal, in my coffee, more in my coffee…lol). Milk is definitely something my family would use.
So I purchased Kemps Probiotic milk (both the 2% and Fat Free Skim versions!), and I’m here to report it tastes exactly like milk. I love that it is probiotic milk so we’re getting all the health benefits of probiotics and milk, but we don’t have to do anything different.
As I’m sure you can relate to, life is crazy busy. I don’t have hours to spend figuring out healthy things I need to do in addition to my regular routine of just trying to make it through the day. This product is just so convenient and I love it! Here are some of the reasons I love this new probiotic milk:
- It tastes like regular milk
- There are billion of live cultures in every 8 ounce serving
- It contains all the benefits of milk with probiotic cultures used in yogurt
- Comes fresh from local family farms (produced here in the midwest in Rochester, MN!)
- Probiotic cultures include both acidophilus and bifidus
- Contains 9 essential nutrients, calcium, protein, Vitamin A and D
- You can make these healthy pudding cups with it!
I wanted to make a snack out of it, and thought about when I come home from work and am looking in the fridge for a healthy snack. Pudding cups! That is the answer!!
To make these homemade healthy pudding cups, you simply whisk and warm Kemps probiotic milk, cornstarch, sugar and vanilla extract, pour it in to your desired containers, let it cool, and voila, you have yourself healthy homemade pudding cups!
Now comes the fun part! When you’re ready to enjoy the pudding cups, you can add toppings to them. Here is a list of fun toppings and combinations:
- Sprinkles: because you can never have enough sprinkles
- Caramel and sea salt: salted caramel for the win!
- Fruit: I did blueberries, raspberries, and pomegranate seeds
- Granola: I love plain granola and then adding a little sea salt and pomegranate seeds
I have to admit to you, I felt like I was having an indulgent treat when I was eating these pudding cups, and totally loved how they are healthy but don’t taste ‘healthy’ at all. They taste like the best pudding cups ever, and you’re going to absolutely love them!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 105
Sign up for email updates and get a free eCookbook with our top 25 recipes!