We’ve got the Christmas morning drink of your dreams – an iced Baileys coffee latte. When you need a little something extra in your iced coffee, or if you’re looking for the perfect brunch drink, this Baileys coffee is where it’s at!
If you’ve got kids, I imagine you’re up as early as we are on Christmas morning. As Ben gets older, I’m sure he will be more and more excited about the arrival of Santa, so mornings will keep getting earlier. Now that I’m a parent, I totally don’t know how my parents did it on Christmas morning with waking up early. I come from a family of 4 girls!
Back to this amazing coffee. If you got woken up early, give yourself a treat and toss a little Bailey’s into your coffee.
You all know how much I love iced coffee (this is the sweet cream iced coffee I drink every day). I will say this time and again, it doesn’t matter if it’s 10 degrees outside, I’m drinking iced coffee, instead of hot coffee.
When making this homemade iced baileys coffee latte, the measurements will differ slightly depending on the size of the glass. I choose to make ours a little on the smaller side because it is morning after all!
You can, of course, use a large bottle of Baileys, but I had these individual sized bottles on hand. So, if you’re making this recipe for two, just put half of the Bailey’s bottle in one glass and half in the other!
If this recipe has you craving some delicious coffee drinks, here are a few of my other favorites:
And one last tip with the iced Bailey’s coffee latte, it is best served iced cold. No one loves warm Bailey’s!
Iced Bailey's Coffee Latte
- 3/4 cup milk 2% or whole milk
- 1 mini Bailey's or about 1/4 cup
- 1 cup coffee
- 1 cup ice
- Optional toppings: whipped cream and chocolate syrup
- In a jar with a lid, pour milk (2% or whole milk) and shake vigorously back and forth for a minute, until foamy. Take off the lid and microwave for 15 seconds.
- Fill two small glasses with ice. Pour coffee evenly between the glasses.
- Split Bailey's evenly and pour into glasses.
- Using a spoon, hold back the foam and pour a little milk into each glass. Then, take spoonfuls of the foam to add on top of the latte.
- You can also add whipped cream and chocolate syrup on top!
- Stir to combine and then enjoy!