In this week’s Love List, the SweetPhi team is sharing an excellent sleep-aid, perfect summer tank and Bridget is looking for advice on which kids climbing couch is best. Plus, you’ll learn which cell phone cases the team is loving.
- Just found this beautiful line of Oven to Table dishes from Crate and Barrel! I want every single one.
- I got this pillow mist and I think it’s actually working? I’ve fallen asleep asap after misting it (could just be I’m very tired, but I think it’s a lovely calming scent and could be working…oh and their anti-aging body balm is incredible-yes a little pricey, but wow amazing!!)
- Last week I had sick kids in the car and realized I really needed a few emergency supplies, I made due with wipes (thank God I had some because I had all 3 kids and there was nowhere to stop), so the second I got home I ordered a first aid kit for both our cars and an extra one for the house!
- Loved this feature and hope to be as cool as these two one day!
- I am committed to doing some early Christmas shopping, for a number of reasons, but mostly because a few items I am looking at were sold out and/or crazy delayed last year, so I am going to order them now to be sure I’m set. The one thing I know I am going to get for the kids is a play couch/buildable fort of sorts. But I need help deciding which to get – any input appreciated!
- Nugget Comfort – the original and seemingly most popular (at least maybe the strongest marketing effort)
- Foamnasium – loving that the fabric seems the easiest to clean
- Fort – this one has magnets which is tempting to help build cool forts!
- Cushy Couch – I hadn’t heard of this one, but was recently referred to them by a friend.
- I found this sweet print and then got lost in all of the fun items on this site.
- Do you guys know the Internet-famous family, the Holderness Family? Well, they are hilarious and they just seem “normal” and relatable like I want to be their friends. Anyway, they are doing a series of showing average people trying to attempt sports Olympians are doing (like swimming and pole vaulting) and I was actually laughing out loud at all of these videos!
- I love having these on hand to add to my water! They are especially great for after workouts. I love the strawberry lemonade and lemon lime flavors!
- This tank top is so cute! I love to wear it with a pair of jeans and it’s so comfy!
- I always find these lists SO interesting! This list is 7 things you should refrigerate and 4 you shouldn’t.
The thing we all love – phone case
- No more cute phone cases for me after my kids dropped my phone (ok fine, sometimes it was me!) but after I had a phone shatter, I now use an otter box. No, it’s not the most attractive thing and yes, I look longingly at other peoples’ cute cases, but it does its job and protects my phone, so I’ll take it.
- I always tend to just buy my cases at TJMaxx. I’ve had good luck with them, they’re affordable and fun! I love the look of Kate Spade cases, but the Merkury brand ones protect my phone better. I just find that as long as there is a lip around the front side of the phone, it works for me!
- I love Otterbox cases too! I don’t like big/chunky cases but this one is still protective yet not to chunky! This one is also great and budget friendly!