In the weekly Love List, the SweetPhi team is sharing a bit about salt, food as art and a sneak into fall fashion. Sound interesting? Keep reading to see what else we have to say!
- Fascinating Kosher Salt discussion via Taste Cooking
- Speaking of salt…I use this salt cellar (wooden salt holder) and have for years, it’s pretty much the greatest.
- 31 Best fall movies to cozy up to this Autumn – cannot wait for some of these, especially Queenpins on September 10th.
- Our wedding anniversary is today (Sept 1) and it’s the Pottery Anniversary. I loooove all things pottery so I’m really excited. Here is the wedding anniversary gift story and chart we use and here are some favorite mugs
- You now we’re all about food here on SweetPhi.com, but what about this and this? Food as art is always something I love!
- We have been loving on a good produce delivery company (see Phi’s post about Misfits Market), so I loved this article about a few ideas for other options.
- My son took a trip to the dentist just before school started this year and they introduced us to these which are great for getting young kids to want to floss. He now thinks it’s a fun part of the day! It looks like they also come in fun animal shapes like these.
- I just started watching this show based on the book! I know a few people who have read the book and are now watching the show too and so far, so good!
- As much as I love summer…I’m ready for fall! I’ve seen all the fall boots and sweaters coming out and I’ve already started a list of fall clothes I want including this pair of boots and this jacket!
- I love following this account for home inspiration! I’m always wanting to redo everything in the house so I love following accounts like this for cool finds! I also love this company for their simple floral/botanical prints!
The team’s favorite – Pottery
- I’ve always been such a big fan of pottery, I think it’s beautiful, and I also use it for food blog props/photography props too. My favorite is a speckled pasta bowl.
- Our extended family has a summer cottage in Michigan that we visit annually. Each year, I make a stop at Claybanks Pottery and pick up an item or two. I have a butter dish, spoon rest, many many pinch/trinket bowls, fruit bowls etc.