In this week’s Love List, the SweetPhi Team is sharing a fun way to add to your book collection, a follow up on a previous item or two and pants that you need to add to your fall/winter wardrobe. Plus, if you want to know what kitchen appliances the team can’t live without, read to the bottom of the post.
- I know I’ve mentioned this a couple of times, but I use the 5 minute journal and love it. I enjoyed reading this list of 99 positive morning affirmations you can use daily – #28 and 52 are ones that stood out to me that I’ll be incorporating into my routine.
- As if we needed another reason to LOVE Dolly Parton…did you know she has something called the Imagination Library where she believes every child should have books. So you can check if it’s in your area and sign up, and they send you a book! A reader told me about this program, and Ben got a book and was so excited. I’m making a donation to the program because wow, how special.
- The world belongs to those who hustle – beautiful article on slowing it down!
- If only I had a black & white kitchen, I’d HAVE to get this limited edition KitchenAid stand mixer (it’s just so pretty)
- I have been finding this account super helpful for all of the challenges that come along with a 2 year old and 5 year old!
- Ok, I’ve talked about these spatulas before and have been using them the last month or so and it is unbelievable how much product is wasted in the bottom of bottles! So, now I purchased these various-sized jars to put all of the extra/remaining product in.
- My son loves the show The Floor is Lava and, even more, loves creating his own courses at home. So, I was thinking these balance stepping stones will be a good addition to his obstacle courses.
- These are a fun fall/winter pant! They are SO soft and can easily be dressed up or down. It also comes with a matching sweater if you like clothing sets!
- One of my all time favorite baking shows came out with another season on Netflix!
- These shower hooks are so great for hanging loofas or other shower tools! They come in a 4-pack and they work really well!
The Team’s Favorite – Kitchen Appliance
- At this phase in life (with little kids wanting to eat asap), one of my absolute favorite kitchen appliances is our Toaster Oven – (we have a slightly fancier one, totally worth it). I even wrote a post about my love for my toaster oven, lol
- My first instinct was to tell you all how much I love my Kitchen Aid mixer (because I do!) but the real hero these days is my small Air Fryer. It doesn’t take up a ton of space and I use it almost daily to make crispy broccoli. Everyone in the family loves the crispy broccoli!
- This is easily my favorite kitchen appliance! I love being able to make lattes and different kinds of coffee at home.