In this week’s Love List, the SweetPhi team is sharing Phi’s finds for maternity wear, cute kids clothing, a fun way to paint pumpkins and more!
- The maternity winter coat I’m getting (less than $100!) – love that it has a removable part too (and a part to cover baby!)
- This fleece popped up when I was searching for coats (see above) and it’s super cute and only $35!
- Beautiful trees around the world – that rhododendron though, WOW
- 35 sweet things to do for a friend – keeping this list on hand for when I want to cheer a friend up
- I always love reading articles on Working Mother because I feel like someone else gets it, ya know! Phi and I talk about parenting through this pandemic while balancing our work lives and how challenging it has been. This article was so spot on!
- I’m always on the hunt for more unique clothing for my kids, as opposed to the same shirt that everyone owns from Target (although still great!) and I ran across this fun sweatshirt and great sweater (at the best price).
- We used these glow in the dark paint to paint some white pumpkins this past weekend – much easier than trying to carve with little ones! Plus they look fun outside at night!
- I saw these cookies featured on the Today show and I think they are so beautiful! They would be great to send as a gift!
- I love the look of these candles and pots! They are handmade from concrete so each one is a little different.
- I grabbed a few of these baskets for the little shelf on our tv stand under the tv! They fit perfect and hide the mess of all the cords.
The Team’s Favorite – Game for game night
- I love game nights, and miss them actually! But, we have had a few virtual game nights! For in person game nights, Telestrations is one of my all time favorites; I just love seeing people being artistic.
- We love to play games of all sorts – kids and adults! For adult game nights, you can never beat a round of Cards Against Humanity. But lately, my husband has been loving Timeline and a fun game that is from way back when, Scotland Yard (I prefer the vintage one, instead of the newer modern version)!
- Funny thing about games is we don’t have any at our house!! But one I always love to play is Sequence.