In this week’s Love List you’ll find a list of 47 conversation starters, the most dreamy primer and an easy teeth whitening hack without all the chemicals (AND drinking glasses if you have a big nose)!
- 47 conversation starters, love this list!
- Just got the most dreamy primer at the Sephora sale: Underglow Blurring Primer
- How to stay on top of kitchen clutter!
- Your oven mitts are disgusting – couldn’t agree more lol…
- I’ve been LOVING this cold pressed green juice called ‘Lean & Clean’ by Juiced, which is actually a Milwaukee Based company! YUM, the green juice is kale, cucumber, apple, lime and ginger and I swear it’s so delicious you’d never guess it has kale or cucumbers in it!
- This Mrs. Meyers hand soap smells SOOOOO GOOD, it’s called Compassion Flower’ and it’s a limited release. I may or may not have purchased 4!
- I saw someone playing this game on Instagram and it looks like an easy/fun game to have!
- I grabbed these wipes to keep in the car (easy for cleaning up messes!) and they smell so nice!
- I saw this teeth whitening hack which I’ve actually tried a long time ago and just started doing it again after seeing this! Just be VERY careful with the turmeric as it will stain anything it touches!
- These containers are great for storing the coconut oil and turmeric paste from above and I use these toothbrushes, not my regular one as it will stain it!
- I’ve been cleaning out my closet and getting rid of clothes so I grabbed 2 packs of these hangers to get rid of the old ones and have our closets look more organized!
- I also grabbed this organizer for pants that hang.
Love List Sourced Section
I like drinking a lot of spirits neat, namely single malt scotch. But, for unfortunate anatomical reasons (huge Roman nose), I can’t really use a fancy Glencairn or nosing glass (ironically). Plus, I find those to be a little affected and twee. The downside of a rocks glass is it makes even a two ounce pour look minuscule and kills the aromas of a good whiskey or rum. In steps the lovely Riedel “Neat Glass”. It’s the perfect glass for drinking spirits straight. You get the focused aromas without looking like a foppish British Lord sipping on your mini-flute. Perfect size, perfect weight, a pleasure to handle. I have some for home, some for the office, and at $40 for a two pack they make a great gift for the ice-averse booze hound in your life. ~Nick V.