Making herb butter is super easy, and a great way to use those fresh herbs that you grow in your garden, or buy from the farmers market during the summer!
Bread and butter…I could eat it all day…alllll day….like every day all day! lol. If I were stuck on a dessert island and could only choose two food items to subsist on…it’d be this herb butter and bread!
But honestly, is there anyone who doesn’t like bread and butter?
Today I’m sharing with you the only thing that could be better than butter…herb butter!
It’s super simple, you will need two things to make herb butter…herbs, and you guessed it…butter!
The trick with this recipe is that you want to let the butter come to room temperature, and then use a 2 to 1 tablespoon ratio. For every 2 tablespoons butter you want 1 tablespoon chopped up herbs.
- 8 Tablespoons butter at room temperature
- 4 Tablespoons fresh herbs finely chopped (I used Basil, Rosemary, Dill, and Thyme)
- 1 Loaf Bread sliced
- Let butter come to room temperature.
- Chop herbs.
- In a bowl mix herbs and butter, spoon into little bowls or desired serving container, refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Spread on bread slice and enjoy!