Fresh off the press! Starting this week, get ready for your life to get a whole lot easier. Every week, we will be releasing a free weekly meal plan that will include 5 days of breakfast, lunch, and dinner options, as well as a snack or dessert.
Meal plans will be released on Saturday, to allow time for you to grocery shop over the weekend and be ready to go for your fully planned week on Monday!
These meal plans will all include the flexibility to choose which recipes you’d like to make and to easily create a grocery shopping list!
In every post, directly below the meal plan, you’ll find notes on that weeks’ plan. These notes will have some tips/tricks to help you along your way. For example, if there is a muffin recipe in your meal plan that makes 12 muffins. You can consume 4 and freeze the rest for a future week or a leftovers day.
A few notes on the 2/15-2/21 meal plan:
- Eggless waffles – This recipe makes four waffles. What I like to do is double the recipe and freeze a few, they freeze/reheat really well (I just pop the frozen waffle into a toaster). You can make it vegan by simply making it without milk or using water, oat milk, almond milk – or really, any non-dairy milk.
- 5 Ingredient Shortcut Danish Pastry (Breakfast Cheesecake) – This recipe makes 16 servings (you’re making a whole pan) so you can keep it refrigerated and eat it throughout the week (or give some to friends/family.)
- 5 Ingredient Oven Baked Pork Chop Recipe with Mozzarella Crumb Topping – These pork chops can be made in an air fryer (400 degrees for 12 minutes).
- 5 Ingredient Spinach Hummus and Feta Wraps – This recipe makes 2 wraps, you can make more or less, depending on how many people you’re serving.
- A good side for the pork chops or beef tenderloin are these perfectly roasted potatoes, balsamic vegetables, the perfect side salad, or tomato and cucumber salad.