Fresh off the press! Starting this week, get ready for your life to get a whole lot easier. Every week, we will be releasing a free weekly meal plan that will include 5 days of breakfast, lunch, and dinner options, as well as a snack or dessert.
Meal plans will be released on Saturday, to allow time for you to grocery shop over the weekend and be ready to go for your fully planned week on Monday!
These meal plans will all include the flexibility to choose which recipes you’d like to make and to easily create a grocery shopping list!
In every post, directly below the meal plan, you’ll find notes on that weeks’ plan. These notes will have some tips/tricks to help you along your way. For example, if there is a muffin recipe in your meal plan that makes 12 muffins. You can consume 4 and freeze the rest for a future week or a leftovers day.
A few notes on the 2/15-2/21 meal plan:
- Eggless waffles – This recipe makes four waffles. What I like to do is double the recipe and freeze a few, they freeze/reheat really well (I just pop the frozen waffle into a toaster). You can make it vegan by simply making it without milk or using water, oat milk, almond milk – or really, any non-dairy milk.
- 5 Ingredient Shortcut Danish Pastry (Breakfast Cheesecake) – This recipe makes 16 servings (you’re making a whole pan) so you can keep it refrigerated and eat it throughout the week (or give some to friends/family.)
- 5 Ingredient Oven Baked Pork Chop Recipe with Mozzarella Crumb Topping – These pork chops can be made in an air fryer (400 degrees for 12 minutes).
- 5 Ingredient Spinach Hummus and Feta Wraps – This recipe makes 2 wraps, you can make more or less, depending on how many people you’re serving.
- A good side for the pork chops or beef tenderloin are these perfectly roasted potatoes, balsamic vegetables, the perfect side salad, or tomato and cucumber salad.
This is awesome!! Great idea
I’m so glad you like it! Hope you enjoy!
Keely Moxley says
You have no idea how excited I am to see this! I used your 5 day meal plan (from May 2020) a couple weeks ago and came back to your site to do it again because it made my life so much easier. Plus, I found that, because I’m a busy mom and everything was laid out for me, that I was actually eating real food and feeling infinitely better in terms of my energy levels. The shopping list also makes it so much easier. I can check off items I already have in my pantry and can then use the list to place my pickup order. You can bet that I will be frequently using these meal plans. Thank you for helping save a portion of my sanity!
Oh my goodness, THANK YOU so much for this wonderful comment and feedback!!! I’m in the same boat as you! Even though I’m creating recipes, I struggle with seeing it all together unless I have a plan. I find it easier and a sanity saver to have a plan and then be able to make a shopping list from it, so truly, thank you for this comment!!!
Keely Moxley says
I just wanted to come back and say that we just wrapped up this week’s meal plan and it was great! I love that the recipes are very straight forward and allow for substitutions. For example, we raise cattle and have a freezer full of beef so ground beef can be subbed for turkey. Also, my 7-year-old daughter was able to make the Shortcut Danish Pastry almost completely independently which was a boost to her self worth and allowed me to spend some time working on other things around the house. Our kids’ favorite dinner was the Sheet Pan Balsamic Meatloaf with the little individual meat loaves.
Again, so grateful for these meal plans. We live rurally so planning is essential since we can’t just run to the grocery store. Thanks again!
Wow, thank you SO MUCH for the most lovely comment ever. This truly made my week reading this. Thank you for taking the time to come back and share this. I love that your daughter made the Danish pastry independently – that’s so impressive. I also loved hearing your kids’ favorite dinner (my kids like to eat the fries lol). Thank you again, your comment means so much to me.