Mother’s Day is just around the corner and I bet we’re all thinking of creative ways to celebrate! So, for whomever you call Mom in your life, we’ve put together a few fun, and affordable, Mother’s Day gift ideas!
We love the idea of personalized gifts. You can find so many great options on Etsy, but here are a few that we love!
- This necklace is great for a new Mom in your life or even a friend. Pick any letters you’d like! And if this isn’t your Mom’s style, there are plenty of makers with amazing gifts all over Etsy.
- This dainty necklace is another great customizable gift! It comes in gold, silver and rose gold with the option to have all four sides engraved.
- You can’t go wrong with a new photo album! Fill it with updated pictures or your favorite memories.
- There are also tons of option for personalized kitchen gifts like this charcuterie board or wooden recipe book.
Who doesn’t love a gift you can eat, right!?
- Get Mom a meal kit delivery subscription (check out this meal delivery for new moms post) – our favorites Home Chef or Sun Basket – both have ‘fast and easy’ meals where you’re essentially heating up food and are so delicious. If you want to make it even easier for someone, you could get a box personally and cook the meals for mom and then drop them off already cooked.
- Another thought is to make a food gift! These goodies are delicious year round like red wine brownies, candied nuts or bananas foster chex mix.
A classic Mother’s Day gift that never gets old. Beautiful, Spring flowers would be a welcome addition for any Mom!
- If you are gifting to someone locally, you can call and order from your favorite local florist to support a small business.
- Otherwise, our favorite option for online floral orders is Flowers for Dreams. You can send plants or flowers, which is great to have that option (they have super cute gift bundles!). They currently delivery across the Midwest!
- If you’re looking for gorgeous flowers delivered nationwide, Farm Girl Flowers is a must!
- If you are looking for succulents instead of flowers, check out Lula’s Garden.
- Wine is always a good choice for Moms, and there are a ton of wine subscription sites that you can get a gift card for! There are also plenty of Mamas out there who enjoy a delicious beer! What about going to your favorite brewery, filling up a growler and dropping it for your Mom. If you’re not local, go the wine route and have a bottle (or case!) delivered to her doorstep.
- Not a beer or wine drinker? No problem. Plenty of places are offering cocktail kits, including everything you need to craft up an at-home cocktail.
- You could also refresh their wine and cocktail glasses!
Since we all love comfortable clothes any day of the week, this is a perfect gift for Moms!
- We found this adorable comfy sweatshirt at a local Milwaukee shop.
- If you’re not in Milwaukee, there are is a lot of adorable Mom gear out there – like this one and this one and this sweatshirt– so cute!
SMALL MISC GIFTS
- Pair this cute coffee mug with her favorite coffee or check your local coffee shops for good coffee beans!
- Grab a few things for relaxing, like tea, a calming lotion and a sweet treat.
- Add to her cookbook collection with the 5 Ingredient Cookbook and if you know a new Mom, grab her the Baby Food Maker Cookbook!
- There is a great print shop here in Milwaukee called Bay View Printing with awesome, handmade goods available in their gift shop. The idea of giving custom stationary as a gift is great for connecting if you live far apart! Check you local shops too!
- If you haven’t seen these plantable papers…check them out! For your Mother’s Day card this year, make it a plantable flower so it can serve as a memory all year long.
- If you’re looking for a local option, definitely check out an independent book store to see what they’re offering. Many are doing free or low cost delivery and have some neat offerings (like books and puzzles/games/etc.) If you are local to Milwaukee check out Boswell Books.
- Check out Audible (Amazon’s book listening service) it’s just amazing. A great gift would be an Audible gift certificate for Mom! Here is a list of Audible recommendations.
- You can also check out Phi’s reading list!