With 4th of July right around the corner, this Red White & Blue Cheesecake is a perfect, delicious, no bake recipe inspired by one of my faves, Martha Stewart. Perfectly holiday themed, and great to just make ahead and bring. Enjoy!
- 2 Cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 2- inch piece or 1 Tbs candied ginger
- 1 stick butter melted
- 2 Tbs granulated sugar
- 1 Tbs Brown sugar
- 2 bars 8 oz each reduced fat cream cheese
- 1 8 oz container plain Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream whipped
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups mixed berries strawberries, raspberries and blueberries
- 1 Tbs honey
- 1 tsp lemon Juice
- 1 Tbs Sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- In a food processor put the candied ginger and 1/3 of the graham cracker crumbs, combine well, then add the remaining graham crackers, 2 tbs sugar and 1 tbs brown sugar, combine, and then add the melted butter. Spray a springform pan with cooking spray, and then press the crust mixture along the bottoms and sides.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer or with an electric hand mixer beat the cream cheese until fluffy, 2 minutes. Add confectioners' sugar, yogurt, vanilla and beat until smooth. With a rubber spatula fold in whipped cream. Pour cream cheese mixture into crust and smooth top. Cover and refrigerate until firm, at least 8 hrs or overnight.
- Before you are ready to serve, in a bowl combine honey, vanilla extract, lemon juice and sugar, mix in berries and let stand for 10 minutes before topping the cheesecake with them. Run a knife around the edge of the springform pan and remove the outside of the springform pan and serve.
The cheesecake all done
The cheesecake ready to be enjoyed!