This sheet pan meal ground turkey balsamic meatloaf recipe has become a favorite of my family’s (and mine!) because it’s super tasty and cleanup is so easy, making it a perfect weeknight dinner. You can never go wrong with a warm, comforting meal of turkey meatloaf with sweet potato fries and green beans.
I originally tasted a variation of this recipe from a meal I got from a meal kit delivery service Home Chef. I love meal delivery services (I tried 6 home meal delivery services, here’s my review), but I am always looking for ways to make recipes as easy as possible, so I took the delicious meal idea and simplified it a bit.
Meatloaf always just reminds me of home, don’t they for everyone? I love the flexibility of being able to use ground turkey or ground beef in this sheet pan balsamic meatloaf meal. I’ve made this recipe with both and can report that both ground turkey and ground beef make great meatloaves! Recipes for two of my other favorite meatloaves are below; and one uses ground beef and one ground turkey:
Making mini loaves is great for a family because each person can have their own individual loaf. For us, this recipe allows for at least one full loaf leftover. And since Ben only eats a little portion, it’s great for Nick and I to each have leftovers for lunch.
After you’ve mix the ingredients and form the mini meatloaves, just added some frozen sweet potato fries and green beans to the pan and it perfectly rounds out the meal. And the best part is, super simple cleanup! I love one pan-sheet pan meals and know you’ll love this family friendly meal!
Other recipes you might enjoy:
- Instant Pot Cheddar Turkey Meatloaf Dinner Recipe
- The Best Ground Turkey Tacos
- Sweet and Spicy Turkey Sloppy Joes
Sheet Pan Ground Turkey Balsamic Meatloaf
- For Meatloaf:
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1/4 cup Panko Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- For the glaze:
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- sweet potato fries One bag, fresh or frozen
- green beans One bag, fresh or frozen
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Prepare meatloaves. Combine ground turkey, garlic salt, parsley and breadcrumbs. Form into four small loaves and place on sheet pan.
- In a small bowl, mix vinegar and ketchup. Brush mixture onto loaves.
- Pour green beans and sweet potato fries onto the same pan as the meatloaves. Pour one teaspoon olive oil, salt and pepper over green beans.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 400 degrees.