This is one my favorite posts all year! I love to look back and see what recipes were the most popular on the blog, so I can share them all with you. The top 10 recipes of 2018 do not disappoint. I’m happy to see quite a few healthy recipes top the list to kick off the New Year.
- Spinach Salad & Dressing – this is such a great and versatile recipe, so many adaptations can be made, and it turns out great every time!
- 5 Ingredient Slow Cooker Cheesy Potatoes – this recipe works great as a side dish at any party.
- Pepperoni Pasta Salad in a Jar – a meal prep salad that’s perfect when you’re on the go or don’t have time to make your lunch
- Make Ahead Freezer Quiche – I’ll eat this recipe for any meal of the day. Flexible and freezer ready!
- Healthy Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole – another slow cooker dish that’s great for a crowd…or rather, the day after the crowd. When you can’t imagine having to cook one more thing, simply set it and forget it.
- Perfectly Baked Salmon – I often get asked how to make salmon and this recipe sums it up. It’s simple and delicious.
- Sheet Pan Pork Chops – any meal that can be made on one sheet pan is good by me. Less dishes!
- 5 ingredient Cheesy Beef Noodle Casserole – a real comforting dish that is kid-approved.
- Sour Cream and Chive Turkey Burgers – I love this recipe, especially in the summertime. The ground turkey is full of flavor.
- 5 Ingredient Crock Pot Pork Roast and Potatoes – a meal that is only 5 ingredients and can be made in my slow cooker – can’t get any better than that!
- Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate Chip Granola Bars – I love using this recipe to make ahead and have healthy snacks to grab any time of day.
- The Best Pumpkin Loaf – this recipe continues to be a favorite of my readers all year long. It rivals the Starbucks version and everyone who eats it loves it!
The list turned into the top 12 recipes of 2018 because three recipes were tied, so I just had to share them all!
I’ll save the most important part until the end. The best part of this post is that I love saying THANK YOU! You have all made 2018 the best year yet for SweetPhi and I can’t wait to see what 2019 brings.
I am trying keto so I think I can do the salmon and breakfast casserole
Hope you enjoy them!
Sara Williams says
I really want to try the Healthy Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole. Going to make it for a work potluck next week!
I think you’ll love it!
ANGELA PRINGLE says
i love the 5 ingredient cheesy beef noodle cassorole
Oh I love that recipe, so glad you like it too!
CATHERINE LEE says
I’ve got to try that Wisconsin trail mix! I love to snack and this not only looks delicious but seems healthy as well!
The trail mix is so good, I just bought the ingredients to make a big batch this weekend 🙂
Jane Kelly says
Your lentil soup with vegetables was out of this world! Everyone loved it!
So happy to hear that!!
Mary Beth Prociuk says
I am BRAND NEW to your blog and excited to start digging in! I am eager to try any recipe using an Instant Pot. I will try just about any food but prefer simplicity. I’m looking forward to being a “regular” here!!!
Hi there and WELCOME! Thank you for commenting and joining the community, so happy to have you!
Barbara P. says
The recipe for your father’s scrambled eggs is so simple but the best scrambled eggs ever!!
I’m so happy to hear that, thank you for sharing!!
We’ve made several from your cookbook but our favorite is probably the Beef Dip Sandwiches! Great comfort food. We put them on sourdough rolls from a local bakery and like pairing them with different sides. I put the beef in the crockpot a couple hours ago – tonight we’re having them with pasta salad (carby #sundayvibes) and having the leftovers tomorrow with sweet potato fries 🙂
I love those Beef Dip Sandwiches too, so glad you like them!! Thanks for commenting 🙂
Linda Bick says
Ooh! My niece is having a baby! My favorite recipe is your peach cobbler!
Congrats to your niece!! And thank you – I forgot about that peach cobbler, definitely need to remake it!
Tamara B. says
All of these recipes look so delicious but the next one I’m going to make is your #10 5 Ingredient Crock Pot Pork Roast and Potatoes. I already have a pork roast in the freezer and just gotta pick up some red skin potatoes. (YUM) Congratulations on your baby food cook book!!!!!!!!
Thank you so much for your kind words, hope you love that recipe as much as we do 🙂
Oh my gosh, I lied! I went back to look at your recipe and I meant to say the Salmon and Kale Detox salad with the blood oranges on top-that’s the one I made! It’s still baked salmon. I am in love with this recipe and my mom and I raved about it.
You could use spinach too, or out here in western Oregon we are green all winter, so I had some baby swiss chard I pulled from the garden!
Oh yum, love that recipe and the perfectly baked salmon – both are very similar 😉