We’re kicking off the New Year with a new meal plan, full of delicious healthy recipes! Hope you enjoy and get some mealtime inspiration.
Notes from this week’s meal plan:
- This will keep refrigerated, covered or in an airtight container, for up to 1 week
- Various topping options include: maple syrup, powdered sugar, fresh sliced strawberries or blueberries mixed with sugar, chopped toasted walnuts or pecans and honey, Greek yogurt mixed with honey
- Recipe can easily be doubled, tripled, quadrupled depending on how many bananas you have.
- The bacon can be baked or cooked in the microwave or on the stove top – whichever method you prefer.
- Have soup on your table in 30 minutes or less
- This soup is made with some cauliflower and Greek yogurt – both healthy ingredients that also help thicken the soup to creamy deliciousness.
- This recipe can also be made in a Crock Pot/ Slow Cooker – cook on low for 5 hours, then follow the same directions for when the soup is made by mashing/adding the remaining ingredients.
- This recipe is made all in one dish – easier clean up!
- You can use ziti or penne pasta for this (for best results)
- A protein-packed slow cooker dish (chicken, quinoa and Greek yogurt)
- Great recipe for meal prep (plenty of leftovers!)
- Great as an appetizer or a meal
- This recipe works with ground beef or ground chicken too.
- Make sure your meatballs are 3/4 to fully submerged so that the rice cooks, you can add little bit of water to your sauce.