In this week’s meal plan, I’ve included plenty of 5 ingredient recipes to take the stress out of your week. From soups to smoothies and everything in between, there is something for everyone in the family.
Notes from this week’s meal plan:
- This recipe can be made hot or iced
5 ingredient healthy slow cooker buffalo chicken and quinoa
- Great for meal prep, so make it on a Monday and enjoy for lunches throughout the week.
- I like to use these meal prep containers.
- Adding Greek yogurt in this recipes helps to combat the spice from the buffalo sauce so even kids will enjoy the flavors.
- You’ll use ripe bananas and tres leches sauce in this recipe. Both have a bit of sweetness to them, so no additional sugar or sweetener is used
5 ingredient Mexican shredded beef and beef tostadas
- You will first make a delicious Mexican shredded beef and then create beef tostadas with that meat.
- This is a slow cooker recipe, so it’s hands off and very easy
- You can use this beef on any of your favorite recipes, like these nachos.
5 ingredient parmesan chorizo muffin
- This muffin is a great lunch or snack. And is delicious with any chili or soup recipes.
- You could make these muffins with sausage instead of chorizo for a more mild flavor.
- Be sure to thoroughly stir chorizo into the batter so it’s evenly distributed and you get a bit in each bite.
- These muffins use a self-rising flour. If you don’t have a self-rising flour, you can simply use flour and 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- If you don’t have a cooling rack, simply pop the muffins part way out of the pan. This allows the residual cooking to stop.
Healthy Instant Pot Baked Potato Soup
- Have soup on your table in 30 minutes or less
- This soup is made with some cauliflower and Greek yogurt – both healthy ingredients that also help thicken the soup to creamy deliciousness.
- This recipe can also be made in a Crock Pot/ Slow Cooker – cook on low for 5 hours, then follow the same directions for when the soup is made by mashing/adding the remaining ingredients.
- This post shares 3 different ways to make homemade bagels
- Bagels made with Greek yogurt and self rising flour (no yeast bagels!)
- Bagels made with active dried yeast (traditional bagels recipe)
- Bagels made with sourdough starter (sourdough bagels recipe)
- You can get as creative as you’d like with toppings, but here are some of my favorites:
- Everything bagel seasoning
- Sesame seeds
- Poppy seeds
- Garlic/onion flakes
- Cinnamon sugar
- See the full post for tips on each bagel recipe
Vietnamese Chicken Rice Noodle Salad
- You can serve this salad warm (heat noodles and/or chicken) or cold
- This is a gluten free recipes
- Customize it however you’d like by using whatever vegetables you have on hand – they don’t even have to be pickled.
- This dish is ready in under 30 minutes
5 ingredient cherry chicken & cous cous
- You can make this recipe in a slow cooker, Instant Pot or on the stovetop
- Instructions for all three methods are included
If you need more mealtime inspiration, check out the posts below from previous week’s meal plans for even more great recipes.
Cassandra D says
This looks delicious. I would love to make this recipe.
I think you’d love all the meal plan recipes!