Happy Easter week! This week features some great recipes to test out and add to your Easter brunch (um, hello bunny pancakes, egg salad and leg of lamb) and some that are just super delicious easy meals. Enjoy this weekly meal plan!
A few notes on recipes from this week:
- 5 Ingredient Chicken Salad Recipe – I use these containers and then put 1 and a half slices of thin sliced grain bread in one compartment and then some spinach and red grapes in the other compartment.
- Vegetarian Sheet Pan Dinner (Mexican Kale Salad) – This recipe makes two big salad bowls, or four small ones if you’re eating something else on the side.
- 5 Ingredient Nut Butter Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies – these keep in an air tight container for a week, or are a great freezer cookie. Simply bake them and the freeze the baked cookie (after it has cool). To eat from frozen, just remove cookie(s) from freezer and let come to room temp.
- Make Ahead Freezer Meals Quiche – There are a few ways you could make this quiche:
- Make and bake immediately – then serve and enjoy.
- Make ahead- put in the freezer unbaked (just be careful transferring it so it doesn’t spill when putting it in the freezer) and then put it directly from the freezer into the oven.
- Make and bake ahead, then put it in the freezer in individual servings so all you have to do is warm it and go.
- Butter and Tomato Poached White Fish – This butter and tomato poached white fish recipe will end up with plenty of sauce, so I love to enjoy it alongside tasty roasted potatoes.