Welcome to this weeks’ FREE meal plan which offers breakfast, lunch and dinner for 5 days of the week, plus a bonus dessert recipe. And the best part? With a simple few clicks, you can have a customized grocery list ready to shop! Please consider signing up for my newsletter to support my work.
Notes on recipes in the weekly meal plan:
The easiest banana bread muffins
- These freeze well, so they make a great on-the-go snack and a great make-ahead snack for the freezer!
Crispy Chickpea Shawarma Pita Recipe
- This recipe can be made in an air fryer or on the stove top. See the full post for instructions on both methods!
5 Ingredient Cheesy Cauliflower Bake
- This recipe is for a side dish, but can easily be doubled for a vegetarian main meal.
- A super easy recipe, making it perfect for a Monday night when you’re probably already exhausted.
No Bake Oatmeal Cookie Energy Bites
- You can use medjool dates or any other kind of dates you’d like.
- You can use peanut butter instead of almond butter.
- You can use any kind of raisins you’d like (I used yellow raisins).
Baked BBQ Chicken and Avocado Salad
- This recipe would also be great as a wrap!
Minestrone Soup with Parmesan Croutons
- A great lunch to keep on hand during busy holiday days.
- Hearty and vegetarian
- Freezes well, so make a large batch and simply heat when it’s time to eat.
- You can be very creative and forgiving with the listed ingredients
Easy healthy Asian ground turkey lettuce wrap salad
- You can make this easy healthy Asian wrap salad with ground chicken or ground turkey and you can serve it as lettuce wraps or a salad or on a bed of rice or quinoa.
Meatball Pizza with Ricotta and Caesar
- I used Costco meatballs that have a little kick or use any meatballs and add a pinch of red pepper flakes!
Leave a Reply