Summer is on its way in Wisconsin and as we inch closer to Memorial Day it’s definitely needed, so we’re sneaking in more grilling recipes and a few refreshing favorites into our meal plan this week!
Notes from this week’s meal plan:
5 Ingredient Banana Pistachio Coconut Smoothie
- If using fresh banana add in 1/2 cup of ice. If you want the smoothie super smooth, you could blend the pistachios and coconut flakes on high, creating almost a powder, before adding the other ingredients and blending again.
Balsamic Grilled Vegetables Recipe
- These balsamic veggies can be cooked via stovetop, grill or oven.
- Use this grill basket/pan for great results – you’ll use it all summer long!
- Customize this recipe to whatever vegetables you have on hand
Tres Leches Banana Pancakes
- No additional sweetener is added to this recipe because it uses ripe bananas and tres leches sauce – both of which add a touch of sweetness already.
- I love using this panini press to make this sandwich!
Quick and Easy Chicken Tacos with Pineapple Salsa
- You could grill the chicken for these tacos and if grilling the chicken, I would recommend leaving the chicken breasts whole and not slicing the chicken into small pieces.
- You can use any vegetables you have on hand
- These are great to prepare ahead of time, freeze and defrost whenever you’re ready to eat them
Easy Cucumber Salad
- You can use red wine vinegar in place of the rice wine vinegar, it’s really whatever you have on hand.
- The only things I don’t count as “ingredients” are salt, pepper, and water because chances are, you have those somewhere in your house. I consider those “free” ingredients.
5 Ingredient Overnight Vanilla Oats
- This is a great no-cook breakfast! The oats simple absorb the liquid and that’s it!
- Top with brown sugar and walnuts (you could maple syrup instead of brown sugar as a sweetener and pecans or almonds instead of walnuts).
- Customize this grab and go breakfast for everyone in the house
Leave a Reply