In this week’s meal plan, we’ve added a NEW recipe that requires minimal ingredients and effort! Plus, 5 days of breakfast, lunch and dinner recipes!
Notes from this week’s meal plan:
- These freeze well, so they make a great on-the-go snack and a great make-ahead snack for the freezer!
- This recipe is for a side dish, but can easily be doubled for a vegetarian main meal.
- A super easy recipe, making it perfect for a Monday night when you’re probably already exhausted.
- I used a mild chorizo (no picante) and a sharp cheddar for this recipe, but you could choose a pepper jack cheese or a spicier chorizo if you want more kick to the recipe.
- You can also use any kind of breakfast sausage you would like. Bacon would be great! Or even a plant based sausage.
- You can easily personalize this recipe by adjusting the seasoning, adding spices, or incorporating other vegetables to suit your preferences.
- The familiar flavors and crispy texture of the chicken and onions make this recipe appealing to both kids and adults!
- Quick tip: once an avocado is at proper ripeness level, put it in the fridge to stop the ripening process.
- A protein-packed slow cooker dish (chicken, quinoa and Greek yogurt)
- Great recipe for meal prep (plenty of leftovers!)
- I use a slow cooker like this one.
- 5 Ingredient Grilled Citrus Chicken Skewers
Bust out the grills my friends, because you’re going to want to make these 5…
- Balsamic Grilled Vegetables Recipe
THIS balsamic grilled vegetables recipe is honestly the BEST side dish recipe ever. For real,…
- Easy Grilled Steak and Chimichurri
Enjoy this easy grilled steak and chimichurri with fries for dinner - it pairs perfectly…
- Grill Meal Prep Recipes
When we start up the grill, we cook a whole lot of things! It's so…
- Grilled Bread Recipe
I’m here to make the case that this grilled bread recipe is the best grilled…
- Grilled Cabbage Steaks (3 Ingredients)
I have the most delicious and easy cabbage recipe for you and it only takes…