- 2 boxes pasta 2 lbs dry pasta - I like using farfalle pasta
- 1/2 cup pine nuts toasted
- 2 bell peppers 1 red, 1 orange, seeded and chopped
- 2 large cucumbers peeled and chopped
- 1 bag baby spinach about 2 cups packed
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes halved (or 2 large tomatoes, chopped)
- 2 jars 6 oz each marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 bunch green onions finely chopped
- 1 jar 16 oz Italian salad dressing
- 4 oz feta cheese crumbled
Cook pasta according to instructions, drain, set aside and allow to cool.
Toast pine nuts by baking them on an aluminum foil lined baking sheet for 5 minutes at 350. Set aside and allow to cool.
In a large bowl combine all the chopped vegetables (bell peppers, cucumbers, spinach, tomatoes, artichoke hearts and green onions) and stir.
When pasta has cooled, add pasta to the bowl and pour Italian dressing over the pasta and stir to combine everything. Allow to cool in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour (or up to overnight) and before serving finely crumble the feta cheese over the pasta salad and sprinkle on the pine nuts, stir and serve!
If you don't have a super large bowl to mix this all in, you could easily make it in two separate bowls.
The nutrition information presented on this site should be considered an estimate as the calculations will change based on the exact products you use in your own kitchen.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 134kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 64mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g