In this weeks Love List we’re sharing fun picture of dogs that will make you smile, a few books to check out, a local Milwaukee Christmas event and SO much more!
- A fascinating article if you sit all day…
- Pictures of dogs about to eat treats, made me lol
- Loving the look of these mules!
- Got a new serum from The Ordinary, and loved the price.
- You guys. Are crop sweaters a thing for guys? I got Nick a sweater from Old Navy and it was short!! Beware…
- Love the color and detail of this sweater!
- This romance book was so cute, loved it! The narrators are good, I listened to this book.
- I just finished this book and thought it was cute! It takes place in Milwaukee and I wish it was a movie.
- I want to try reading another one of her books too.
- I LOVE the look of this ceiling!
- This dress is perfect for fall and comes in a ton of fun colors. This one is cute too!
- This Christmas event looks so cool! We just bought tickets and I can’t wait to go.
- This blanket is so cute and comes in a lot of different patterns and colors!
What are you loving lately? Let me know by leaving a comment on this post or send me a message on Instagram!