Now that we are in our new house, I am getting excited all over again for all of the amazing home décor items I find around the internet. Enjoy some of those finds, as well as a few fun articles in this week’s love list.
- How stunning are these pillows?!
- While you’re buying those pillow (above) definitely recommend these candles. I got one as a gift and will never forget how amazing they smelled.
- Ooooh just came across these beautiful Tarotstrology.
- Cute article on how to style your entryway during Covid 19
- Where do you hang your masks?
- I ran across this hilarious, but actually really great product. Who Gives a Crap donates 50% of their profits to help build toilets and improve sanitation in the developing world. I love products that give back.
- I found this fall capsule wardrobe where everything is under $50 – affordable fashion is my fave!
- I saw these mugs on an Amazon ad and I think they are so cute!! I definitely added these to my Amazon list!
- This was a fun article about outdated home trends. Most of them I could do without too but it was interesting to see what trends were/are out there!
- These super cute cookies showed up on my Instagram feed! They would be so fun and easy to make and perfect for Fall or Halloween.
Snezana Ogrizovic says
Trends are interesting, aren’t they? I can only hope hunter green and mallard ducks are never back in vogue.
I loved seeing those trends and totally lol’d at many of them!