Now that we are in our new house, I am getting excited all over again for all of the amazing home décor items I find around the internet. Enjoy some of those finds, as well as a few fun articles in this week’s love list.
- How stunning are these pillows?!
- While you’re buying those pillow (above) definitely recommend these candles. I got one as a gift and will never forget how amazing they smelled.
- Ooooh just came across these beautiful Tarotstrology.
- Cute article on how to style your entryway during Covid 19
- Where do you hang your masks?
- I ran across this hilarious, but actually really great product. Who Gives a Crap donates 50% of their profits to help build toilets and improve sanitation in the developing world. I love products that give back.
- I found this fall capsule wardrobe where everything is under $50 – affordable fashion is my fave!
- I saw these mugs on an Amazon ad and I think they are so cute!! I definitely added these to my Amazon list!
- This was a fun article about outdated home trends. Most of them I could do without too but it was interesting to see what trends were/are out there!
- These super cute cookies showed up on my Instagram feed! They would be so fun and easy to make and perfect for Fall or Halloween.