In this weeks love list you’ll find the drink I’m obsessed with, my favorite seasoned beans, 30 of the best fall movies a cozy pair of pajamas and SO much more!
- Just ran out of my Chai Super latte so I’m ordering more. This stuff is amazing and has so many health benefits, I feel so good drinking it!
- I talk about these box opener tools all the time because they’re so great. I use them to open mail too!
- I mentioned these seasoned beans before and got the sweetest feedback “Just made a chicken burrito bowl and used the Cuban black beans. Very tasty! I always look forward to your recommendations. “
- OMG this app, so enlightening. So with the app you can quickly scan food labels and cosmetic labels at the store and it’ll tell you if they’re good/moderate/bad. It’s crazy cool. “Yuka deciphers product labels and analyzes the health impact of food products and cosmetics.”
- 30 of the best fall movies.
- Saving up for this sweater!
- Ordered this cute pillow for the Halloween season!
- We have a few of these pans and they have been so great so far.
- The coziest lounge/pajama pants!
- I don’t wear fake eyelashes EVER but I was in a few weddings this summer and grabbed these. They’re super light and give you just a little something extra for events!
- This is a fun cooking show on Netflix.
- This is one of my favorite apple orchards to visit in the fall!
- This appetizer bread board looks so fun!