It’s the week of Valentine’s Day and we’re sharing lots of love on this week’s Love List! Check out the team’s favorite candle, some dutch oven recommendations and some great ways to spend your Valentine’s Day.
- This video really made me laugh (Nick shared it with me) and I haven’t been able to stop laughing US vs UK words
- I’ve been baking sourdough bread weekly (it was an emotional experience) and I saw this sweatshirt and definitely need it.
- Sooo speaking of all the bread I’ve been baking, I’ve been using my Le Creuset dutch oven so much (multiple times a week), the handle is starting to disintegrate, so I’m eying up a Staub Dutch oven with a metal top. It’s so cute. It’s $$$$ but on sale. I would definitely only recommend this if you’re into serious baking and cooking.
- If you’re looking for a beautiful dutch oven that’s more affordable than the above mentioned, this one is sooooo gorgeous!!
- I love donuts and just recently discovered Sugar Cube donuts. Another thing I love? Pop-ups! And Sugar Cube combines two of my loves. They are a pop-up donut concept that you can follow on their Instagram or find locations on their website.
- I think we could all use a tip or two from this book right about now. This past year had been filled with new stressors and there are plenty of helpful tips on dealing with stress on these pages. Definitely recommend.
- Still not sure what you’re doing for Valentine’s Day? Check out this post from The Everygirl for some great ideas.
- This has been my favorite snack lately! I picked up these dates and almond butter at Costco, and just dip the dates in almond butter…so so good!
- You may have seen Phi’s Costco haul last week but I had a trip planned to Costco the same day and I saw her stories before leaving and immediately added these to my list! They are now going to be a staple for me because they are SO good!
- Someone shared this video with me and I think it’s so cute I can’t help but smile when I watch it!
- I ordered this for my boyfriend for a small/fun Valentine’s Day gift. He saw it somewhere and keeps talking about it so I ordered it as a small surprise! I’ll be interested to know what it smells like but I LOVE the name!
The Team’s Favorite Item – Candle
- These Boulangerie candles smell SO good – especially the espresso! Someone got this for me as a gift once, and I have gone back and bought it again and again (not just for me but for gifts too). I always have a candle burning in the house!
- I discovered these candles just before Christmas and bought them for gifts for a few people. First off, the packaging is beautiful. They’re called The Growing Candle and once you’ve burned the whole candle, you’re meant to use the pot to plant seeds in. AND, the best part? The candle comes with seeds embedded in the label paper. So cool. Also, this is a small, family-owned business from the Midwest, so what’s not to love?
- I found these candles at Marshall’s one time and they are always my go to! 9 times out of 10 I won’t buy a candle anywhere than Marshall’s or T.J Maxx because these candles are always in stock and are a steal! I don’t have a favorite scent off-hand but I always go for the warm, vanilla, woodsy scents.