It’s that time of year and we couldn’t let it pass by without sharing a few of a our favorite gifts! Charcuterie boards are an all-time fave of the SweetPhi team so we thought we’d start out our holiday gift guide season with our gift guide for charcuterie board lovers!
- There is no better gift than something personalized and that includes serving boards! These boards make a great gift for teachers, friends, mother-in-laws, Grandmothers and the list goes on!
- This board comes with everything you need for a perfect charcuterie night. With a hidden drawer, you can easily store your 4 knives, forks and ceramic bowls – all included! The board is also available in a rectangular option.
- Great for a girls night or any night where you might have picky eaters. Everyone can create their own boards and use chalk to label each cheese. These could even be so fun to have a fancy cheese night with the kids!
- In case you need some inspiration, this book is a great place to start. Use this book when you need a little guidance on what meat to pair with which cheese or perhaps what spread to add to your board. And even if you don’t read one word, the book is packed full of beautiful pictures to spark your imagination!
- With a million cheese knife options, we like these for their simplicity. They will look great on almost any board you choose and the price is right! You’ll get everything you need in this set; a spade knife for hard cheeses, a fork to help take chunks of your favorite cheese, a narrow knife to slice semi-hard cheese and soft cheese and a spreading knife for crumbly cheese.
- This set of slate cheese markers comes complete with 12 markers, 4 pieces of chalk and you even get 2 bags to keep your chalk in. Slate is safe and non-toxic so they are perfect to help define what is what on your charcuterie board and complete the look. But, there are plenty of options if you need more – we also love this wooden option.
- These ramekins are great for a number of things, but we love to use them on charcuterie boards for things like jams or nuts. You can keep it simple in white or spice it up and grab a set of colored ramekins.
- When you’re slicing a lot of cheese for a charcuterie board, using a slicer like this saves a ton of time and helps each piece look uniform and even. Plus, you can use this marble board itself as a charcuterie board and slicer – we love a double use!
Leave a Reply