In this week’s Love List we’re sharing cute, affordable loafers for fall, my favorite kitchen pans, a mini crockpot and a travel necessity you didn’t know you needed!
- What a feminine and cute cut!
- I started using my 7 minute app again, it’s called Workout for Women and the 7 minute one is free!
- East Fork Pottery is so beautiful, I want a dinnerware set!
- I keep hearing/seeing this Trader Joes snack, need to check it out!
- Cute affordable loafers for fall.
- I was walking through Target and my favorite pans are now available at Target (Caraway ceramic nonstick eco friendly!)
- Reading a super cute romance with a plot that I feel like hasn’t been done a million times before. You, With a View is the story of “Two high school enemies must reunite for a road trip inspired by their grandparents’ broken engagement in this electric debut romance.”
- How CUTE and clever is this mini crockpot?! Perfect for warming up lunches.
- Another item you didn’t know existed but now you need one!
- Have you ever been to The Chocolate Factory? We went recently and their Blackberry Turkey sub is now one of my favorite sandwiches!
- Just grabbed a pair of these shoes and they are SO comfy!
- I used to see these Humans of New York stories all the time and just found them again.
- I’ve heard these are REALLY good! They also have them at Costco.