In this weeks love list we are sharing a lot of fun fall things from chocolate, flannels, dresses, pumpkin decor and binge worthy shows!
- Loving this radio station on Spotify, it feels like fall indie rock!
- I’ve been loving the Sally Hansen Insta Dri because I definitely need something that dries quickly with the kids around.
- Love the look of this dress, it’s so cute and cozy!
- Home Chef has been saving the day with easy dinners!
- The best chocolate around (and their packaging is so cool and design pretty!)
- Dreamy pumpkin decorations.
- A fall book for you!
- This famous author’s desk, omg – where does one even get something like this made!?
- I thought this post was hilarious and so true…I would include myself in this category!
- I had to share my favorite local jewelry store! We got our wedding bands and other jewelry from them and they are so great!
- We recently watched this movie and it was a good thriller.
- They also just came out with a new season of my favorite real estate show.
- It’s flannel season and I have seen SO many people share about these.
- Just grabbed this phone case and it’s perfect! It’s very slim and I love the color.