This weeks Love List is brought to you in the moments between nap times and tv time for the older 3 as they’re home for a snow day! In this Love List I’m sharing some great articles about hobbies and how food can improve your mood as well as sharing about a really good new thriller I’m reading, enjoy.
- Came across this lovely reading journal
- How Food Can Improve Your Mood, According to Nutritional Psychiatrists
- LOVED this article on hobbies “The Secret To Enjoying A Hobby? Half-Ass It” I have a funny relationship with my hobby (this blog and photography) after having turned it into a business and experiencing burn out, I’m so grateful to have this space and now do it for fun again and have taken the pressure off.
- I think it’s time for some winter Birkenstocks, right?
- 50 Things to Do in January to Kickoff Your Best Year Yet
- I have this birthday calendar and love it. My mom always had one and always remembered everyone’s’ birthdays, so glad she taught me this.
- Sub sandwiches, the best ones are Potbelly’s, right?
- Currently reading The Only One Left and it’s so good, it’s a thriller. It made its way onto the Amazon editors best books of 2023 list.