In this weeks Love List we’re sharing a few essentials for back to school like a clothing stamp and name labels! Plus, you’ll find a few dresses that are perfect for the switch into fall!
- Since I’m about to rebuy, I thought I’d reshare. This Five-Minute journal is amazing.
- I also love The Daily Stoic meditations – they’re very digestable and helpful!
- We have this amazing clothing/fabric name stamp – highly recommend for back to school.
- I’m also trying out these name labels by Bright Star Labels because I saw a mom at Frankie’s ballet with them on her kis’ stuff and she was saying she loved them, plus they’re having a back to school sale. Now we’re all set with labels!
- This dress with a cardigan would make the perfect transition from summer to fall outfit.
- I’m such a sucker for a dress with sleeves!
- I love this sweater midi dress for the end of summer and into fall!
- I just grabbed a pack of this chapstick! I keep one in the house, in my car, my gym bag and my purse!
- We just got this garbage/recycling bin combo and it’s been great!
- These pencil cookies are so cute and perfect for a back to school treat.
- I’ve been loving this bread! I like to make peanut butter toast or turkey sandwiches with it.