In this weeks Love List you’ll find one of my favorite things to buy this time of year, a fun way to decorate your wine bottles for the holidays, a list of white elephant gifts, cozy shoes and so much more!
- If you know me, you know I love Nordic gnomes. I’ve liked them for years, now I see them everywhere lol. Just came across this gnome advent calendar – too bad we already have an advent calendar we use.
- Decorate your wine bottles with these!
- I’ve been seeing these glasses for iced drinks everywhere and now I want them.
- Did you know you could get monogrammed, customized stationary on Amazon? Color me impressed!
- How cute is this holiday porcelain mug?!
- How funny is this? Raining men umbrella – I found this when I was looking through this fantastic Glamour list of white elephant gifts.
- Speaking of funny, Nate Bargatze hosted SNL the other week and this Washington sketch made me LOL!
- This is my favorite Packers sweatshirt and I love the vintage look of it!
- I’ve had a pair of these forever and they just broke so I’m going to have to grab a new pair. I also love these!
- This has been my go-to sweatshirt and I want it in every color.
- A fun article on ideas for a Friendsgiving.
- I saw this product on Instagram and love the idea of it!