In this week’s Love List we’re sharing MORE book recommendations, the No. 1 skill that sets people with ‘excellent memory’ apart from those who struggle, ideas for outdoor games for Summer and more!
- So many great books this year! Meet Me At The Lake is my current read and its SO GOOD!!
- How did I not know about this site? We’ve had this piece of art just sitting there for years that would be amazing to get framed, and I have dreams of a gallery wall! Also, how gorgeous are these standing frames!
- MIT neuroscientist: The No. 1 skill that sets people with ‘excellent memory’ apart from those who struggle.
- Ok, hear me out on this one….Abercombie & Fitch has some AWESOME clothes, not just for tweens! Their dresses are beautiful and their clothes go to size 3x. Size inclusive and cute, and comfy. Just thought I’d share the latest online store I’ve found clothes at.
- I’ve worn the same black robe for the past 12 years. It was high time for a new one, last one I got was from Walmart, and so is this one…loving the price on that one. This and some chocolate would make an awesome last minute mothers day present.
- How genius is this? Maybe I won’t ever have to iron again (that’s what I’ve heard, that this stuff is THAT good)
- I watched this show and it was SO interesting to learn more about money and hear how other people handle money. I also want to check out the book.
- I ordered this dress for a bridal shower and it was perfect! The perfect length and so flattering with tons of color options to choose from (plus it has over 60,000 reviews!)
- This is the perfect lunch box that actually fit and a lot!
- This new giant Tumbling Towers game looks fun for Summer! I also want to get a badminton set for this Summer!
- I loved this list of travel hacks.
- I saw this idea for an easy toddler activity, and I think it would be so fun for littles!
Weekly Love List Sourced Section