In this weeks Love List we’re sharing a few ideas that could be GREAT holiday gifts, a device that makes you feel like you went to the dentist (in a good way!), the cutest mini cookie cutters and a fun kitchen gadget!
- Nick got this cool little device called a water pick, it’s like flossing your teeth, but with water. It’s amazing and feels like you’ve been to the dentist in the best possible way!
- How cute is this sweater pullover? I want one in each color!
- How to give gifts when everyone buys what they want
- The cutest mini cookie cutters for Christmas!
- I just grabbed a few of these hats! These are the only ones we buy.
- A handy kitchen gadget for any open bags.
- Cocokind has my favorite skincare products and they just came out with a retinol and so far I love it!
- I saw this on Instagram and I’m definitely going to try making my own dishwasher pods!
- We’ve been using these screen protectors for our phones for years and they are the best.
What are you loving this week? Comment on this post or send me a message on Instagram!