I love reading skincare routines and I recently updated mine to include skin cycling (where you cycle through one day exfoliating, one day moisturizing, etc. to give your skin time to recover) so here is my skincare routine, hope you enjoy! I should also mention that I do all this at night, in the morning I just wash my face with water and use a little moisturizer before I put on makeup.
- Drunk Elephant Beste No. 9 Jelly Cleanser– this face cleanser is the best that’s out there, I’ve tried a lot of different ones and this has been my favorite for years. It takes off makeup, is scent free and it’s perfection.
- The Ordinary Exfoliating Toner – I recently ran out of my Laneige toner but found the Ordinary one for half the price so I’m making the switch!
- Almay Makeup Remover Pads Longwear – These are great and I’ve been using them for years to get my eye makeup off.
Skin Cycling – after I remove my makeup, wash my face, and use toner, I’m ready for what I’ll keep on my face overnight, each day it’s different, meaning I do moisturizing one day, exfoliating the next day, etc.
- Augustinus Bader-The Cream with TFC8® Face Moisturizer – this is the most expensive cream I’ve ever purchased. “A light, hydrating moisturizer powered by patented TFC8® that’s clinically shown to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and hyperpigmentation.” It’s truly a miracle cream and worth the price! I use it twice a week to stretch it out.
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta® Universal Daily Peel Pads – these are also a little pricey but you’ll immediate feel the difference after using these daily peel pads. I use them twice a week. “A two-step AHA/BHA peel pad pre-dosed with five acids and 12 antioxidants to visibly smooth texture, shrink the look of pores, and reduce the look of fine line.”
Shiseido Benefiance Wrinkle Smoothing Cream – this is the most luxurious moisturizer, it’s “a daily cream that intensely hydrates and visibly addresses wrinkles in just two weeks.”
- The Ordinary Lactic Acid 10% + HA 2% Exfoliating Serum – love the price on this one and it works really well. “A high-strength lactic acid peeling formula for smoother, healthier-looking skin.”
- Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant – this is my favorite exfoliator ever because it’s not super hard on your skin, but works wonders. “A daily BHA leave-on exfoliator with two percent salicylic acid that exfoliates away dead skin cells, unclog pores, and visibly smooth wrinkles – practically overnight.”
This is my skincare routine, any products you love?