Welcome to the first of the ‘Sweet Sundays’ series where I will share a weekly ‘sweet’ inspiration, list, thought, recipe…basically anything that I (Sweet Phi), find sweet! To kick off the series I’m sharing a list of 10 Deliciously Sweet Cookbooks! While there are literally thousands of cookbooks on sweets, these are my favorites that I use for inspiration or just simply to gawk at!
- Bake It Like You Mean It: Gorgeous Cakes from Inside Out
- Betty Crocker The Big Book of Cookies (Betty Crocker Big Book)
- The Cookie Dough Lover’s Cookbook: Cookies, Cakes, Candies, and More
- Baked Chicago’s Simply Decadent Brownies Cookbook
- Martha Stewart’s Cakes: Our First-Ever Book of Bundts, Loaves, Layers, Coffee Cakes, and more
- Martha Stewart’s Cupcakes: 175 Inspired Ideas for Everyone’s Favorite Treat
- Martha Stewart’s Baking Handbook
- Vintage Cakes: Timeless Recipes for Cupcakes, Flips, Rolls, Layer, Angel, Bundt, Chiffon, and Icebox Cakes for Today’s Sweet Tooth
- Trophy Cupcakes and Parties!: Deliciously Fun Party Ideas and Recipes from Seattle’s Prize-Winning Cupcake Bakery
- SprinkleBakes: Dessert Recipes to Inspire Your Inner Artist
Did your favorite make the list?
While I was compiling this list I actually purchased one more from my Amazon wishlist, I just couldn’t resist, they’re so pretty!
Disclaimer: please note that some of the above links are affiliate links and if you purchase through the links at no cost to you the pennies I earn will go towards fun giveaways for the Sweetphi readers. To see a list of Sweetphi Giveaways click here.
Sign up for email updates and get a free eCookbook with our top 25 recipes!