After asking the question ‘what do you do to beat the summer heat?’ as part of the Sizzling Summer Giveaway & Blog Hop (speaking of which…have you entered yet? Lot’s of absolutely GREAT prizes!) a surprising number of respondents answered with one of my favorite summertime activities … reading a good book!
So after recently finishing the amazing The Fault in Our Stars, and Where’d You Go, Bernadette I read two books on the more serious/learning side: The Martha Rules: 10 Essentials for Achieving Success and The $100 Startup.
Now it’s summertime and I am sharing my reading list –
- The Tao of Martha: My Year of LIVING; Or, Why I’m Never Getting All That Glitter Off of the Dog
- Lies that Chelsea Handler Told Me (A Chelsea Handler Book/Borderline Amazing)
- Let’s Explore Diabetes with Owls
- The Art Forger
- Grain Brain: The Surprising Truth about Wheat, Carbs, and Sugar–Your Brain’s Silent Killers
- Lean In: Women, Work, and the Will to Lead
Thank you to all who have suggested books…I’d love to hear some of your summer reads or favorite books!
Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored, just a compilation of products I love. Please note that some of the above links are affiliate links and if you purchase through the links at no cost to you, the pennies I earn will go towards fun giveaways for the Sweetphi readers. All opinions are as always my own, I just happen to love these items! To see a list of Sweetphi Giveaways click here.