The sun is shining, the sky is blue, there’s a nice breeze, do you want to be stuck indoors? The answer is NO! You want to be outdoors enjoying everything, and what better way to do that, than to have a nice Picnic! It’s a fun way to be outside and share memories in the summertime.
- Insulated & Collapsible Picnic Basket – You definitely need a picnic basket to carry everything in, this one is so cute and collapsible
- All in one – Fork, Spoon, Knife (BPA-Free,4-Pack, Assorted Colors) – Save space when packing things by getting these all-in-one fork-spoon-knives, that way instead of carrying three utensils you can carry one!
- Brita Soft Squeeze Water Filter Bottle – I always like to have a filtered water bottle so I can refill it at a water fountain or with tap water and then let the filter do the rest of the work.
- “Grill & Chill” BBQ and Cooler 2-in-1 – I am seriously about to go purchase this little gem! It is a mini grill and cooler, all in one, and when I was putting together this post, it was on sale for $11.99, that just can’t be beat!
- All-Purpose Water Resistance Blanket – You definitely need a good picnic blanket, this one is super cute and water resistant!
Just look at how cute this Grill & Chill is!
What’s your favorite picnic accessory? Do you take picnics often?
Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored, just a compilation of products I love. Please note that some of the above links are affiliate links and if you purchase through the links at no cost to you, the pennies I earn will go towards fun giveaways for the Sweetphi readers. All opinions are as always my own, I just happen to love these items!