It’s that time of year and we couldn’t let it pass by without sharing a few of a our favorite gifts! This is our most favorite gift guide to put together because it’s basically a list of things we already have and love or would love to get! Hint, hint to any hubby! We hope this holiday gift guide for her is helpful for you to find a gift for your mom, best friend, sister or even yourself! Yes, it’s ok to treat yourself too.
- This journal is the perfect way to start the day with appreciation and end it with deep reflection. It is a positivity journal that has enough pages for 6 months with weekly challenges, gratitude, daily highlights, inspirational quotes, daily affirmations, and self-reflection!
- Comfortable and soft sheepskin slippers will make people feel relaxed and comfortable!
- You can’t go wrong with a classic scarf! This one comes in a ton of colors and is perfect for those chilly days!
4. Pillow Mist
- This is a calming pillow mist that helps promote a sense of well-being and relaxation before sleep with a proprietary blend of essential oils. The vagus nerve activates the body’s relaxation response and helps regulate stress.
- A soft and lightweight knit cardigan to keep anyone cozy around the house or out on errands!
- Hair accessories are always a fun way to spice up outfits especially around the holidays! This Etsy shop has so many options.
7. Leather bag
- These leather bags from Able are so gorgeous! There are different shapes and sizes that are perfect for everyone on your list!
- Help keep the pen and paper people in your life organized with this to-do list holder! This is made of teak and you can add a personal message in the card tray, bottom or on the sides.
- The perfect gift for any chai tea and golden turmeric latte lovers! Creamy, barista-style lattes infused with superfoods, adaptogens and probiotics—just add hot water and sip anywhere!
- The coziest and cutest jacket in the best colors! This jacket is perfect for layering and keeps you warm and cozy!
- This stainless steel tumbler holds 40 oz and is perfect for anyone who is always on the go. Drinks will stay cold for 11 hours or hot for 7 hours…plus it fits in the car cup holder!
13. Boot socks
- These socks are made from super soft fabric and are the perfect snuggly boot sock!
14. Plaid shacket
- You can’t go wrong with a shacket! These are still so popular and come in so many colors you’re sure to find the perfect match for anyone!
15. Knit beanie
- This beanie is always a favorite and keeps you SO warm. There are tons of colors and would be perfect with the plaid shacket and mid-size backpack for a complete look!
- Keep her feet warm while relaxing at home with these slippers! The slip-on design allows for easy on/off, and the textured outsoles make them suitable for both indoor and outdoor wear.
17. Facial steamer
This facial steamer uses therapeutic steam made of nano-sized water molecules instantly goes to work hydrating and softening the skin’s surface, detoxifying your pores of impurities and dead skin cells. Plus, if they’re feeling worn from a long day you can add your favorite essential oil and treat yourself with a trip to your very own personal sauna!
- This kit is perfect for beginners and is an easy hand stitch project to work on and when its complete it makes great wall decor!
What will you be grabbing off this list?!