Yup, that’s right, this gift guide has a little something for everyone! We had more great ideas that we couldn’t help but share. We hope you enjoy this final gift guide of the season; the gift guide for everyone.
- My Life in a Book is a Story Prompt Program that will send one thought-provoking question to your parents every week for a year via email. At the end of a year, or whenever they feel ready, they will compile all their stories in a beautiful keepsake book to be treasured for generations to come. It’s also a perfect last-minute gift because it doesn’t require shipping!
- These are so fun for the coffee-lover in your life! And, hey, would even be great to have some fun with hot chocolate. Available in all sorts of shapes.
- You can never have enough and this pair is super fun and the price is right. Another thing we love? The great color options.
- We love a female-founded business and this olive oil tastes amazing! It’s the perfect gift for anyone in your life that truly appreciates great food and quality products.
- A planner or calendar are great gifts to receive at Christmas. It sets the person up for the upcoming year! We all love Rifle Paper for their beautiful patterns and colors.
- These bags are the best for literally everything; kids toys, purse organizers. Available in all sorts of colors, shapes and sizes, you really can’t have enough.
- Painting is a great way to relax – for adults and kids alike – and these paint by number kits allow you to make beautiful art even if you’re not an artist!
- This is a simple, small tool for opening boxes. It’s so useful and everyone that has one loves it and uses it all the time. Because, let’s be honest, we’re all getting tons of packages delivered year round!
- These are the best all-purpose notebooks. Make your grocery list, your to-do list or even just some doodles in this book. Small enough to carry around, but big enough to fit everything you need.
- Keep your airpods easily accessible with this keychain case. Available in a few different designs and colors, this is an easy gift for the teen in your life.
11. Gift cards
- Well, a fun way to give gift cards at least! To be able to open the gift, you have to complete a puzzle! This would be a fun way to give a gift card – they have to complete a puzzle to open it.
12. Electric lighter
- It may seem silly, but we promise, once you start using an electric lighter, you’ll never go back! We love to give this gift alongside a beautiful candle.
- Yup, we’re officially at that age where this is a gift on our list! Keep all of your batteries in one spot, store up to 180 batteries in various sizes. You can even mount this on a wall or keep it in a drawer. Battery tester included!
- Ok, we’ll end on one that’s fun for the whole family! Up your sledding game with an inflatable snowmobile.