Since many of us are starting our shopping early this year, the SweetPhi team wanted to share some of the things we’re buying and some that we are hoping to receive. Enjoy this week’s love list -the gift guide edition!
Phi’s Love List gift guide edition finds
- FEED brand: fashion that gives back (every purchase gives meals) – they have beautiful bags, jewelry, tea towels and ceramic mugs!
- Weck Jars and pickling spice – this makes a fun gift. I use the Weck jars all the time for food storage and for quick pickling (veggies, eggs or soup, salad).
- Cookbooks – I love giving cookbooks as special gifts. I gift my 5-ingredient cookbook, and this year I’m giving my sisters a copy of Scandinavian Gatherings.
- Rifle Paper Co.: I love all their paper goods, they make beautiful gifts!!
- Ban.do – super cool gifts (I have some mugs/water cups on my list).
- My go to gift for kids – is kid safe knives. Wooden stacking toys from Etsy.
- Nick said one of the coolest small gifts I ever got for him was this spinning top.
Bridget’s Love list gift guide finds
- We all love a good candle and this year, I discovered this company called Growing Candle. Once you’ve burned the whole candle, you plant seeds in the same jar and watch your flowers grow! A great way to re-use and recycle.
- Crown & Paw – ok this is a hilarious gift idea. I’m not really a pet-person, but I have plenty of family and friends who are. And this year, I have already purchased two pieces of art from Crown & Paw. You can put your pets face on any number of custom designs.
- Broadway Paper is one of my favorite places to shop!
- I also love giving and getting tea towels as gifts. To me, you can never have too many, since I use them multiple times a day and am constantly washing them. I love to shop on Etsy for unique tea towels from small makers!
- If you’re looking to give (or get) a great bag, add State bags to your list. They have great bags for kids and adults (including the hard to shop for man on your list!) AND they donate fully-packed backpacks, fund special projects with partner charities and schools to people and communities in need.
Alyssa’s Love List – gift guide finds
- I love this company and one of my favorite bracelets is from here that I’ve had for a few years and wear almost every day! The Giving Keys has a social impact employment model where every product you purchase supports job creation for people transitioning out of homelessness. I love finding business that have a good mission and there are so many options for gifts on their website!
- Etsy is a great place to find personalized gifts that you can’t find anywhere else! I love getting gifts that are thoughtful and have a meaning to them. I love looking through their jewelry and home decor and their website separates everything into categories making it easy to find the perfect gift!
- Blankets…you can never have too many in my opinion! I love blankets like this one.
- Coffee! I think this is one of the easiest gift ideas for anyone who loves coffee. It’s always fun to get a different type of coffee and there are so many gift baskets/bundles for coffee or you can even make your own basket with bags of coffee and mugs!
- Last year I went to the Milwaukee Public Market and picked out some local treats as gifts for family members. It was so fun to shop around and pair foods together to make a small and easy food basket with items they might not be able to find everyday! Last year I picked out different crackers and jams/dips!
- Just like blankets I don’t think you can have too many candles. Although this can be a harder gift to give since everyone likes different scents, if you know them well enough it would make for an easy gift! This brand has come to be my favorite but they are much cheaper at Marshall’s or T.J Maxx, then you can grab a few!