Meet the SweetPhi Team! This team works together to bring you everything you see on SweetPhi.com and has a ton of fun along the way.
Sweetphi.com is a destination for easy recipes, showcasing beautiful content and inspiration, everyday family life, motherhood, and fun finds from around the web.
When the SweetPhi blog started in 2011, it was simply a place to document recipes for family and friends. The plan was never to turn it into a business, but because of all of my AMAZING READERS (that’s you!), it has become something much larger than I could have ever imagined.
As any small business owner knows, you wear many hats – creator, editor, recipe developer, recipe tester, photographer, stylist, marketer, sales, social and web design, community engagement and the list goes on! As the business continued to grow, it was time to grow the team as well.
It’s time to meet the team:
PHILIA – aka “Phi” (pronounced like ‘fee’)
Sweetphi.com was founded by Philia Kelnhofer in 2011. Philia is a once full time content creator, influencer, recipe developer, food and lifestyle photographer, 2x cookbook author & photographer, and do-it-all-all-the-timer who is now focusing on being a full time working mom and raising her 4 beautiful children. She sets the overall tone and direction of the content as well as creates and photographs all the recipes.
- Phi’s 5 things: I love gnomes (Nordic gnomes if we’re being exact), a good iced coffee (or weird yellow turmeric lattes), audiobooks/books (when I have time), farmers markets, and cookbooks (love going through them and reading them cover-to-cover and reading them/cooking from them with the kids)
- Phi’s style: I love natural/neutral and earth tones (think natural textures wood and linen) and love beautiful (not overly styled) photography, I also love a good mood board and am inspired by well crafted functional things for everyday busy life.
- Phi’s fave blog things: everything!! haha, for real though, I love everything posted so so much. I love lists, so the love lists and meal plans are a go-to for me. And of course my cookbooks!
Alyssa is the queen of our social channels. She is at the helm of social media content creation and strategy, community engagement, creating graphics, editing videos and so much more! She lives close by in the city of Milwaukee, WI.
- Alyssa’s 5 things: I LOVE to bake (mostly cupcakes like salted caramel, chocolate peanut butter cup, strawberry and turtle!). I have been a vegetarian for almost 4 years! When I’m not working on SweetPhi I have my own podcast management business! I love to travel (my favorite places I’ve been able to visit so far are Italy and Spain!) and my favorite food is waffles or pancakes!
- Alyssa’s Style: I am a very neutral person and love to stick with grays/white/black (you won’t see any bold and bright colors in house!) My favorite styles always seem to be farmhouse related and I’m obsessed with all things Target (for clothes and home decor!)
- Alyssa’s fave SweetPhi posts/things: I love sharing our team’s favorite finds of the week! My favorite SweetPhi recipes have to be anything breakfast or dessert
(especially these 5 ingredient almond cookies!).
They say “teamwork makes the dream work” and that is absolutely true for our team. If you ever have any questions or just want to say hi, please comment below or email the team. Thank YOU for being a part of this online space.