In this week’s Love List, we are sharing a few great gifts (including a personalized option that’s super fun), a massage tool we all need and the team’s favorite pajama sets!
- Would you try this beer flavor: Creme Egg Beer! From Goose Island (I grew up in Chicago and have been to this brewery as an adult many times).
- Nick got me this notebook for my birthday and it is game changing. It is black (my fave) and is lined and has perforated pages. I was having trouble finding a notebook I could use for my to-dos where I could rip out the pages, but keep them if I needed, and this notebook is truly beyond amazing.
- I got a sample of this scent and is the first new perfume I’ve purchased in years (I have been buying the same scents over and over for years.)
- This has never happened until the other night; we woke up and Ben was in our bed in the middle of the night. We ended up putting him back to bed because he was gently kicking me with his feet keeping me awake, so with Nick shared this video with me I laughed.
- We love Patagonia at our house. Not only do we love their mission and ethics as a company, but they have a great warranty on their products. But, if you’ve been following along for awhile, you know how much I love thrifting and buying used, as a way of recycling. So, enter Patagonia Worn Wear! You can return your gently used Patagonia and get credit, but you can also buy up-cycled gear, which is so worth it.
- How cute are these personalized baskets?! These are great for a bachelorette party, bride-to-be or even your cute little ones. I am going to grab one fr my daughter for her summer beach things. She loves carrying bags and purses!
- We got this gift for my son’s birthday and cannot wait to use it everyday in the warm summer sun! In general, this company is is one of my go-to’s for kid’s gifts!
- I saw this shirt from someone sharing it on Instagram and it just made me so happy and excited for warmer weather and the flowers to bloom!
- I think this meal prep kit is so cool and I’ve never seen anything like this! It has so many features like a built in cutting board, trash can, storage containers and so much more.
- This has been a lifesaver since the day I bought it. It’s like have a personal masseuse anytime you need it or if you’re feeling stiff and sore!
The Team’s Favorite Item – Pajamas
- Soma Cool Nights collection – they’re the softest and I’ve worn this collection for years. In the summer, I like their sleep shirts.
- Since 2020/2021 is the year of loungwear, why not pick pajamas that you can transition into work-from-home ware. I love this set for Sprintime!
- These pajamas are SO soft! They also have these in pajama shorts which are the ones I have but I need to snag the pants version too!