We’re inching our way closer to a new year and I could not be more excited! A fresh start is on the horizon and clearly the whole SweetPhi team is looking forward to organizing and journaling a bit more in 2021. Read on to find out more!
Phi’s Love List finds:
- I’m about to spend $$$ at The Container Store. We have this for the kids dirty clothes, but I need something more to contain their toy mess, so I’m thinking one of these to put in each of their closets and then like 5 of these for everything else so that I can see what’s inside.
- If you want a good laugh – the best kitchen gadgets that unnecessarily do exactly one thing.
- The new year always has me looking forward to all the things ahead. I set new goals and pick a word of the year and create a vision board. I really liked the way Noah laid it all out in this podcast and notes.
- This is the notebook I use and have used forever – I get different colors for different project notes (also to write down goals).
- I might splurge and buy a new journal because WOW, the ones from Papier are just stunning.
Bridget’s Love List finds:
I love this time of year when all of the targeted ads change from Christmas cookies and gifts to workout gear and planners. Honestly, I could do without all of the workout ads, but I do love all of the organization and planning tools I’m being targeted with!
- This year, I discovered the anti anxiety notebook and I’m so intrigued by it. I know so many people that struggle with anxiety and this might be helpful to them. The book is designed by therapists and is meant to make people more aware of their thought patterns. I’m intrigued!
- 2020 was hard for a lot of people. My family had a particularly challenging December, so, I am happy to say this sticker was purchased and will be added to my favorite Hydroflask water bottle. It’s good for a giggle at least!
- My favorite podcast as of late – that has totally helped me through the holiday season – is It’s a Wonderful Lie. It was created by Ashley Flowers, who created Crime Junkie, which is my all-time fave podcast! The podcast breaks down some pretty funny holiday newsletters and I have literally laughed out loud over and over again. This is great to listen to during this odd week between Christmas and New Year!
Alyssa’s Love List finds:
- Something I want to do more of in the New Year is to work more on gratitude and affirmations. I came across this journal and think it would be a great way to start doing that everyday!
- I’ve been seeing this home decor a lot lately and I like it more and more when I see it! Plus, she makes all designs custom!